Self-Powered Timing Light Economy Model
For Automotive, Marine, Small Engine, HVAC & Industrial Technicians
You won’t need to connect to the car’s battery with this timing light! Like the #130, this one is entirely self-powered by two “D” cell batteries. A self-powered timing light can be a convenient tool when 12 volt batteries are not accessible.
- Very handy in checking for “no spark” conditions
- Lightweight design is ideal for field or shop use
- Built-in flashlight, convenient for dark engine compartments
- Works on 2 or 4 cycle engines, all ignitions systems, including magneto
- Xenon flash tube generates bright flash, even in daylight